AEV JK Wrangler SNORKEL 3.6 Pentastar
Providing your engine with a clean supply of air is critical to your vehicle’s performance and longevity. AEV’s JK Snorkel air intake system is the essential engine protection accessory for overland adventurers whose exploration includes deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads. This snorkel is manufactured from extremely durable cross-linked polyethylene for maximum durability on the trail.
The AEV Snorkel is compatible with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine, right hand drive models and is suitable for use on AEV 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI V8 applications when used with our HEMI Air Box Kit.
The AEV Snorkel Kit includes an Air Ram inlet. An optional, self-cleaning Pre-Filter assembly is sold separately for use on vehicles that are exposed to high dust environments. Installation requires only minor modifications to the stock JK hood or it fits perfectly with AEV’s Heat Reduction Hood with no cutting necessary.
- Now available for 2012+ 3.6L Pentastar V6.
- Compatible with AEV HEMI V8 applications when used in conjunction with the AEV HEMI Airbox Kit.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- Huge 4" air inlet allows for increased air flow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately
Material: Cross-link polyethylene
Application: 2007+ JK Wrangler
Weight: 15 lbs.
Made In: United States
US Patent: D680,554, 345511
China Patent: ZL 2012 3 0506326.3, 002116905-0001
(Click to view)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.