AEV JK Wrangler Tyre Carrier
AEV's Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier is like having a giant Swiss Army knife on the back of your JK Wrangler. It is the perfect solution for carrying all of the necessities for a successful overland or backcountry excursion. Our system begins with the AEV Rear Bumper, which provides robust protection against highway and trail impacts. Included in the Bumper are dual 9 litre (2.4 gallon) liquid storage tanks — which are particularly handy on multi-day trips — and mounting provisions for our AEV Splash Guards.
Where our system really shines is with the chassis-mounted Tyre Carrier, truly AEV’s most versatile product. Not only does it provide a strong, vibration-free and effortless means of carrying tyres up to 40”, but it also accommodates numerous accessories such as our Hi-Lift Jack/Pull-Pal Mount, 38 litre (10-Gallon) Fuel Caddy, and a shovel.
Tyre Carrier is compatible with the following:
- Stock Jeep
- Rubicon X, Hard Rock and 10th Anniversary
- MOAB / Call of Duty
Our complete expedition-ready Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier System now holds:
- 40-inch tyre • 38 litre (10-Gallon) Fuel Caddy
- 19 litres of water • Splash Guards
- Back-Up Light • Pull-Pal Winch Anchor
- Hi-Lift Jack • Full-size shovel
- Sand Flag • CB Antenna
Both the Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier are designed so that either component can be installed and used individually, or they can be used together as a complete system.
- Tailgate-synchronized swing-out tire carrier • Anti-vibration tie-rod adjustment
- Carries up to 40" tyres • Anti-bind swing out cradle
- Chassis-mounted pivot • Chassis-mounted tubular corner protection
- Liquid storage tanks plumbed together • Chassis-mounted steel recovery mounts
- Dual 9 litre (2.4 gallon) liquid storage tanks • No-slip tongue lifting points for High-Lift Jack
- Optional hand pump • Accessory mast for work light and antennas
- Built-in step for easy roof rack access • Textured black powdercoat finish
- Works with factory receiver hitch • Built in shovel holster
- Takes weight of large tyres off tailgate • Bumper and Carrier can be used independently
(Click to view)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.