This is the newest ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front Hi-Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" flare for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
The GenRight Hi-Fender models allow you to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 9lbs!
- Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening over 3" up and back.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). (TFF2HIF)
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Available in Standard height version (TFF2810)
- Also available in a 0" flare(TFF2630) and 4" flare (TFF2730)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Sold Raw unpainted
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED1004)
- Mounting Hi-Fenders is a BIG job and requires cutting the hood or buying an AEV Hi-Line hood.
- To reuse the factory inner fender well you must purchase our Inner Fender Relocation kit (TFF-2500) which is sold separately.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to your Jeep before painting or power coating
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.