JK 4 Door 3" Base Lift Kit - RHD with Falcon 3.3 Shocks
Notify me when back in stock
JK 4 Door 3" Base Lift Kit - RHD
The TeraFlex JK 3” Suspension Lift Kit delivers everything that you need to conquer the most extreme trails and conditions. Drivability and performance are the most important factors that are engineered and built into every TeraFlex lift kit. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensure that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle. TeraFlex kits drive straight and will crawl anything, getting you there and back! This system includes 3” lift coil springs, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear trackbar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware. This kit will allow you to run up to a 35” tire (aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required). Fits all right hand drive JK Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited. Note: Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers (#2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance.
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- 4-door models
- Right Hand Drive Models ONLY
- Includes 3” lift coil springs, front swaybar disconnects, rear swaybar links, rear track bar bracket, bumpstops and all necessary hardware, Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers - all 4
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended
- 2012+ JKs require exhaust spacers
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less are required
- Max Tire Size: 35"
Falcon JK/JKU Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers feature a three-position Fast Adjust Knob to change the damping settings from soft to firm, while the middle setting incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new corner-specific Falcon Series 3 Piggyback and Falcon Series 2 Monotube shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
VOLUME OPTIMIZED DAMPING
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5-3.5”
SERIES 3.3 FAST ADJUST FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
• Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
• Upgradeable to 3.4 Remote Air Adjust (# 00-10-34-400-160) via a Cartridge Upgrade Kit for quick compression adjustments (sold separately) – contact customer service for details
SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
• Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
• Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
• Rear shock body & reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
FALCON SHOCKS FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• Front offset stud design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
• Outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles w/ raised track bar brackets
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.