JK Flare Spacer Kit 1 inch
So you prefer the stock flare look but have wider/ taller wheels and tyres that need extra coverage. Don't spend too much on replacement flares or add on rubber outers that look very out of place. That being said if there is an aftermarket flare that you really like but is not wide enough these will still work for you. These flare spacers mount between the body and the flare so you can maintain that stock look. If you want extra tyre clearance for offroad axle articulation, then you can simply cut your stock flares into flatties yourself and with these spacers save hundreds on full replacment flat flares. These 2 piece (per corner) foam flares are super simple and cheaper than full replacments and easily install to keep your Jeep looking as Jeep intended albiet with a wider stance.
- Available in 1" increments. Can be stacked up for 2" extention per side
- Proudly made in Australia
- Maintain stock flare look
- Keep road debris off your Jeep with wider flares
- Will work with aftermarket flares
- Made from EVA100 black foam
- Spacers can be painted to match vehicle
- Keeps your vehilce legal with large tyres buy pushing factory flare out 1" or 2". Could add more on later if you please.
- Flares now bolted to body with M8 hardware for super strong join
- Kit includes enough to do all 4 flares.
- Spacers supplied in 2 piece arrangment per corner
- Requires nutsert gun to install m8 nutserts for rear flares (https://www.uneek4x4.com.au/nutsert-gun-high-quality/)
If you already have the 1" extensions and want to upgrade to the 2" contact us
Reminder that each corner of your jeep will have 2 foam sections for a 1" extention and 4 foam sections for a 2" extention.
Install difficulty 2/10 (requires nutsert gun m8 nutserts supplied) Requires inner liner to be modified.
Nutsert gun not supplied
Install time 2 hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.