JKU 4-Door Alpine CT3 Suspension System (3” Lift) with Falcon 3.3 Shocks
Notify me when back in stock
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems begin where our Sport S/T (Street/Trail) Suspension Systems end.
Designed to tackle Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute, the Alpine CT3 Suspension System is the no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude. The 3” lift Alpine CT3 builds on the 3” lift Sport S/T3 by stepping up to a complete set of our bolt-on fully adjustable Alpine flexarms for full suspension adjustability both on- and off-road.
Our fully adjustable Alpine flexarms have been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion and caster angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position as well as optimize front and rear roll centers. Alpine flexarms feature dependable and maintenance-free bushings. The heavy-duty adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement.
This adds up to full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) compared to other kits. The Alpine CT3 Suspension System is the best of both worlds!
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 3”
- Max Tire Diameter: 35”
- 3” lift coil springs
- Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms – set of 8
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features & Benefits:
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Fully adjustable Alpine flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 2.5-4” lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less
- Driveshaft modifications may be necessary with this suspension system.
- 2007-2011 JK/KU models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (# 4353300).
- Requires cutting.
- Alignment required.
SERIES 3.3 FAST ADJUST FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
- Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
- Upgradeable to 3.4 Remote Air Adjust (# 00-10-34-400-160) via a Cartridge Upgrade Kit for quick compression adjustments (sold separately) – contact customer service for details
SERIES 3 PIGGYBACK FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
- Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
- Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
- Rear shock body & reservoir positioned on bottom eliminates shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
FALCON SHOCKS FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- JK/JKU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front offset stud design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
- Outboard mounting increases clearance for lifted vehicles w/ raised track bar brackets
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
- Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
- 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
- Patent pending design
- 3-year warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.