JL ARB Rear Bar
Designed with functionality and strength in mind, the ARB rear bar offers rear protection for the JL Wrangler, whilst providing a greater departure angle over the OE rear bar.
Available for the JL Sport, Overland and Rubicon models, the ARB rear bar features twin chassis-mounted rated recovery points, two ARB Jack or Hi-Lift jack points and a provision for the fitment of an air chuck.
Note: To compliment the ARB JL protection equipment range, the rear bar is finished in Intergrit textured black powdercoat, which is not suitable for colour coding.
- Vehicle specific design to suit the JL Sport, Overland and Rubicon. Suits both 2 and 4 door models
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Chassis brackets and jack points manufactured from 5mm steel
- Dual Hi-Lift jacking points
- Suits both Sport and Rubicon flares
- Finished in Zinc rich primer and Integrit textured black powder coat. Integrit not suitable for colour coding
- Optional Mud Flap mounting kit
- Optional Mud Flap - 2 Required
- Optional Number Plate relocation kit
- Compatible with ParkView® Rear Back-Up Camera
- Compatible with Blind Spot and Cross-Path Detection
- Compatible with ParkSense® Rear Park-Assist System
- Recessed centre section to allow for larger diameter tyres to be fitted. Wheel on door bracket may be required
- Fits with optional Mopar towbar PN 82215209 or Hayman Reese towbar PN T03292RW
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.