Tuffy JK Deluxe Security Deck Enclosure '11+
This deluxe security deck enclosure creates a large and lockable storage area. It works in conjunction with the vehicle rear door and lock. The lid easily hinges open and is secured shut using Tuffy's patented security system. In comparison with our #299 JK deck enclosure, the lid, vertical front panel and complete side panels can be easily removed without tools so larger items can be transported when required. The unique lid design is not attached to the front panel and is constructed from weight bearing structural welded steel. The entire Tuffy deck enclosure is constructed using welded 16 gauge steel, heavy duty fasteners, and finished with a durable textured powder coating. The steel Tuffy side panel does not rely on the deck sidewall (wheel well) to create an enclosed space adding an additional level of security. The patented design quickly and easily installs to the vehicle floor with standard hand tools in both 2 and 4 door models with and without an OEM hardtop. 2-door rear seat can still be used with the mounting system installed but it must be stowed, folded and tumbled when the entire deck enclosure is installed. It functions with the OEM compartment cover, OEM Subwoofer and/or the Tuffy Cubby Cover Part#143. The vehicle power lock switches on the tailgate become disabled after approximately 16 seconds when locking the doors with the key fob so the enclosure remains secured. Any items stowed on top of the deck enclosure must be securely fastened to the vehicle.
- Fits 2011 to 2018 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- On 2-door models the rear seat can not be fully used
- Over 20,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Welded steel lid easily hinges open for access
- Large storage area is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked
- Lid, vertical front panel and side panels are mounted to the vehicle floor and can be easily removed without tools
- Includes built-in weather seals
- Includes all mounting Hardware needed
- Does not require drilling
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.