sPod JL Bantam 36" w HD Panel
sPOD has listened to our valuable customers' feedback and present to you, the sPOD Bantam! The Bantam will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam's small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle's electrical system. It's the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone. Protection against: Over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse. Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC. 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power). Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications. 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3VDC - 24VDC inputs).
- Custom mount for JL only
- 36" battery cables
- 8-circuit (expandable) control system
- High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity
- Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC
- Small footprint: 4.0"W x 4.0"L x 1.125"T
- Programmable functions for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash and Momentary
- Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel)
- Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as: Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches
- Use the Bantam app on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device
- Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single touchscreen, or infinite number of circuits
- Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25' foot distance limitation
- Fully programmable via free Bantam app
- Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app)
- Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2)
- Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.