sPod JK 8 Circuit SE 07-08 w LED Green
The system utilises automotive grade approved high-power, high-temp, ultra-reliable components with a maximum 100 amp capacity! The sPOD SourceSE is a fully programmable digital CAN-Bus controlled system utilizing state-of-the-art technologies. OEM vehicle specific simple installation hardware, engineered and 100% manufactured in the United States.
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system.
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit that are “End-User” friendly terminal block for attaching accessories.
- Expandable (Daisy Chained selectable) to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features!
- Low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection circuit has spec voltage cutoff at 11.2 VDC with a two-minute delay before shutting down the SourceSE.
This is useful when you have accessories turned on while the vehicle is not running. When the vehicle starts, the accessories can then be used again. The low voltage battery protection circuit can be turned off with the DIP switches. No more worrying about what rated fuse to install! The system will protect from 1.5 amps to 30 amps automatically. The SourceSE incorporates a failsafe self-healing fault protection system. Fuses have been eliminated (for all accessory outputs) and replaced with current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor. This is a great feature for low maintenance and troubleshooting.
Two circuits (switches 1) and 2) have the option to be activated by an ignition switched power source (great for accessories that you DO NOT WANT to turn on unless the ignition key is on). These two circuits can be easily changed to this option by a simple DIP switch setting on the SourceSE and running a jumper wire to tap into a fuse that is only activated when the ignition is on. The same two circuits can also be used as High-Beam activated circuits by tapping into the input side of one of the headlight’s high-beam circuits.
We have taken care of the PWM issue with the headlight circuits. Shield receptacle for the optional Bluetooth module for a plug-n-play end-user upgrade. This creates a scalable platform for future optional enhancements. One single ATM mini-style fuse for LVCO protection and reset. Mix-N-Match with the touchscreen. The new switch panel has 8 switches. This panel uses an Ethernet cable that interfaces with the Source with a RJ-45 plug on both ends. Standard cable length will be 10 feet.
- Fits 2007 to 2008 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Petrol or Diesel
- 2 and 4 door models
- Green LED indicator lights
- Fully programmable Digital controlled system
- Eight circuits rated @30amps @12.5vdc per circuit
- Expandable to up to 32 circuits with simple plug-n-play features
- Low voltage cutoff battery protection circuit
- Each switch is programmable for Strobe or Flash
- Automatic system shut down when panel is unplugged
- Lower pilot light has an independent power control push button for full operator control
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.