Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack
Finally, a complete roof rack system that is tough enough to conquer the off road! Constructed of over-built 2 x .120 wall textured powder coat painted steel tubing backed by heavy duty 1/4 brackets, this Roof Rack System is as tough as it is good looking! Features: Removable Cross Bars for easy Soft or Hard Top removal. Cross Bars are designed for use with almost all aftermarket accessories (Thule, Yakima, etc.). Four point mounting -- Attaches to front door mounts and to the rear frame -- Holds up to 140kg (300 lbs) of evenly distributed cargo. Contoured design eliminates boxy look. Add on the lightweight Rugged Rack for the ultimate off road rack / basket combination. The perfect add on rack to match all SRC front, rear, and side tubular products. Modular design is easy to install. Please Note: The "no drilling required, bolt-on" bottom rear leg mounts of the roof rack are designed to work with aftermarket bumpers only and are not compatible with the factory bumper. Factory bumpers will require drilling to install the rack. Note: this roof rack will not work on the 2013 Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition because of the factory supplied rear bumper.
- Fits 2007 to 2018 Wrangler Unlimited and Rubicon Unlimited
- 2-door models
- Textured black finish
- Cross bars designed to work with almost all aftermarket accessories e.g. Thule, Yakima and etc
- Removable cross bars for easy soft or hardtop removal
- 4-point mounting
- Rack works with Factory rear bumper or XRC/SRC series rear bumpers. Will not work with rap around rear corner style bumpers.
- Rugged Rack Basket sold seperately
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review