TJ Rear Shock 2.0 Reservoir 3-4.5"
The 2.0 Performance Series Shocks delivers race-dominating performance in a hassle free bolt-on package. Fox's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package. Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock. Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- External Reservoir - 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushing - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.