TJ Rear Brake Line Kit - 26inch
The TeraFlex 1997-2002 TJ SWB: Transfer Case Shift Link Adapter makes shifting your 231 Transfer Case into all low range sectors simple. This kit fixes the issues of the trouble prone and unreliable stock linkage caused by independent body and drivetrain movement.
The new bracket bolts to the transmission and transfer case to eliminate any negative movement. The heavy-duty adapter provides problem free shifting even under extreme conditions. Also includes an adjustable torque shaft rod for fine tuning the linkage to the transfer case lever.
- 1997-2002 TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase) w/ auto transmission
- Transfer Case Shift Linkage Adapter
- Adjustable Torque Shaft Rod (# 947120)
- Fits all 1997-2002 TJ Wrangler models w/ automatic transmission. Does NOT fit 2004-2006 TJ Wrangler/Unlimited or Rubicon models.
- An extra-long 5.5” Threaded Adjustable Turnbuckle Shift Linkage Rod (# 947105) is available separately and highly recommended for longer linkage adjustment.
- This kit is designed for automatic transmissions but can be modified to fit manual transmissions. This adaptor will require extensive modifications to fit AX-15.
Install Time: 2 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.