AEV Borah DualSport JK Wheel - Black Onyx
The Borah DualSport Wheel is AEV’s most versatile wheel to date. Designed as a dual purpose wheel, the Borah is available in a variety of configurations with either a fully-functional Beadlock Ring for running very low tire pressure off-road, a Protection Ring designed for street use as well as wheel protection off-road, or no ring for a simple, minimalist look. Both the Beadlock and Protection Rings are interchangeable, giving you the flexibility to run a Protection Ring on the street or upgrade to a functional Beadlock Ring for off-road use.
The Borah is currently available in either an Onyx Black or Onyx Black/Machined finish. The optional Beadlock Ring and Protection ring both feature a silver finish that can easily be painted for a truly customized appearance.
Available Configuration Options:
- No Ring – The Borah wheel can be installed without a ring for a simple, minimalist look. AEV supplies black nylon hardware for this configuration to prevent dirt and debris from building up inside the threaded bolt holes.
- Protection Ring – The Protection Ring is a non-functional cast aluminum ring, designed as a sacrificial part to protect the wheel from trail scratches while also providing the same look as the Beadlock Ring. The Protection Ring includes Grade 8.8 hardware and is 50-state legal.
- Beadlock Ring - The Beadlock Ring is designed with maximum strength and off-road durability in mind by utilizing a 16mm thick, forged aluminum beadlock ring and custom Grade 10.9 metric hardware for increased shear strength and higher torque requirements. AEV recommends that Beadlock Rings be used for off-road purposes only.
- Hub centric design (for JK only)
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- TPMS Compatible
- Both versions have been tested to stringent DOT/SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Manufacturing Process: Cast
- Material: Aluminum
- Coatings: Primer, Paint
- Size: 17" x 8.5"
- Bolt Pattern: 5x5
- Offset: +4mm
- Approximate Backspacing: 4.9"
- Weight Rating: 2,400lbs
AEV recommends that beadlock wheels are used for off-road purposes only.
**Will require additional spacers to work as a spare for a JL with factory tyre mounted reverse camera.
(Click to view)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.