Made of tough cross-link polyethylene, the same materials as many factory fuel tanks, the ingenious design of AEV’s Fuel Caddy seamlessly integrates with the AEV Tyre Carrier and takes full advantage of the unused space both inside the wheel of the spare tyre and just behind it. The result is 38 litres (10.2 gallons) of secure and nearly invisible fuel storage. The high mounting position isolates the Fuel Caddy from trail impacts and makes it ideally suited for gravity fed deployment into the main tank. A fully vented, OE-quality cap means radical changes in elevation are no problem and fill-ups are fast. A built-in step allows for easy access to roof racks. Will accomodate up to a 37” tyre.
- 38 Litres (10.2 gallons)
- Tough, Cross-link polyethylene
- Fully vented OE-quality cap with large fill opening
- High mounting position isolates the Fuel Caddy from trail impacts
- Built-in foot step on upper right side allows easier access to roof racks
- Molded in, full-color decals
- Comes with a convenient shaker siphon for easy fuel retrieval
Manufacturing Process: Rotomold
Material: Cross-link polyethylene
Application: 2007-2018 JK / 2018+ JL Wrangler with AEV Tire Carrier. Fitment: Wheels 17" and Larger ONLY. 16" Will Not Fit.
Capacity: 38 Litres (10.2 gallons)
Made In: United States
Please Note: Installation of the Fuel Caddy requires the use of a 17" wheel or bigger.
(Click to view)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.