AEV’s Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier is like having a giant Swiss Army knife on the back of your JK Wrangler. It is the perfect solution for carrying all of the necessities for a successful overland or backcountry excursion. Our system begins with the Rear Bumper, which provides robust protection against highway and trail impacts. Included in the Bumper are dual 9 litre (2.4 gallon) liquid storage tanks - which are particularly handy on multi-day trips - and mounting provisions for our AEV Splash Guards.
Where our system really shines is with the chassis-mounted Tyre Carrier, truly AEV’s most versatile product. Not only does it provide a strong, vibration-free and effortless means of carrying tyres up to 40”, but it also accommodates numerous accessories such as our Hi-Lift Jack/Pull-Pal Mount, 38 litre (10 Gallon) Fuel Caddy, and a shovel.
Our Tyre Carrier is compatible with the following:
- Stock Jeep
- Rubicon X and 10th Anniversary
- MOAB / Call of Duty
Our complete expedition-ready Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier System now holds:
- 40-inch tyre 38 litre (10 Gallon) Fuel Caddy
- 19 Litres (5 Gallons) of water AEV Splash Guards
- Back-Up Light Pull-Pal Winch Anchor
- Hi-Lift Jack Full-size shovel
- Sand Flag CB Antenna
Both the Rear Bumper and Tyre Carrier are designed so that either component can be installed and used individually, or they can be used together as a complete system (must use delete bracket if not installing the tyre carrier).
- Tailgate-synchronized swing-out tyre carrier
- Anti-vibration tie-rod adjustment
- Carries up to 40" tyres
- Anti-bind swing out cradle
- Chassis-mounted pivot
- Chassis-mounted tubular corner protection
- Liquid storage tanks plumbed together
- Chassis-mounted steel recovery mounts
- Dual 9 litre (2.4 gallon) liquid storage tanks
- No-slip tongue lifting points for High-Lift Jack
- Optional hand pump
- Accessory mast for work light and antennas
- Built-in step for easy roof rack access
- Textured black powdercoat finish
- Works with factory receiver hitch
- Built in shovel holster
- Takes weight of large tyres off tailgate
- Bumper and Carrier can be used independently (must use delete bracket if not installing the tyre carrier)
Manufacturing Process: Formed steel (bumper, corner tubes, tyre carrier)
Material: Polyethylene(storage tanks), heavy wall steel tube (tire carrier, corner tubes), 3/8" plate steel (tow points)
Coatings: E-coat, Super Durable polyester textured black powdercoat
Application: 2007+ JK Wrangler
Made In: United States
(Click to view)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.