Rubicon Express has everything you need to protect the vulnerable undercarriage of your 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK from front to back, with skid plates for your engine oil pan, transfer case, and fuel tank. All of the skidplates are CNC laser cut from 3/16-inch steel to withstand even the worst abuse, and are designed to mount up tight to the drivetrain to maximize ground clearance. The modular protection system allows you to add skidplates as your needs and budget allow without any concerns about compatibility.
- Fits 2007 to 2011 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Automatic transmission only
- Black powder coat
- High, tight mounting methods to provide protection while not affecting clearance
- 3/16 steel construction for ultimate protection
- No cutting or modification to existing components
- Uses existing hardware/fasteners
- Designed to reduce obstacle hang ups and improve slide over terrain
- Precision CNC laser cut and formed for an unrivaled fit and finish
- Designed to work with all Rubicon Express suspension systems
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.