JK/JL Adjustable Control Arms - Rear Lower
The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Rear Lower Control Arm Set for all Jeep® JL & JK Wrangler models provides you with extremely heavy duty, adjustable length control arms to replace your factory control arms. Adjustable arms are a must for aligning lifted vehicles to get your pinion angle specs. in check!
These arms feature RockJock’s 2 ½” Johnny Joints, the original and most durable high-articulation urethane suspension joint on the market. Johnny Joints feature a smooth steel ball that pivots inside a proprietary urethane shell to provide over 30 degrees (per joint) of quiet, shock dampening articulation - without the excessive deflection found in soft rubber-based “flex joints”. Johnny Joints deliver a smooth, comfortable on-road ride with the ultimate in off-road capability. They are so trusted, that they are used by multiple commercial suspension companies, for both street and off-road suspension systems.
Arms are fully greasable via zerk fittings. Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat on the arms and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster ends.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Models
- Johnny Joint Rear Lower Control Arms (Pair)
- Closed - 19.915”
- Extended - 21.295”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach arms to the axle and the chassis.
- Arms are fabricated from 1 5/8” x .250” wall DOM steel tubing.
- Adjusters feature 1 1/4”-12 RH threads.
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for these Control Arms: CE-9110T
- Complete Johnny Joint Adjuster End: CE-9114
- Johnny Joint Rebuild Kit: CE-9110RK
- Johnny Joint Pivot Ball: CE-91102
- Zerk Fitting (on Arms & Johnny Joints): CE-9807RLAZ
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.