JK / TJ 9550 VSS Steering Stabilizer
The TeraFlex 9550 steering stabilizer is designed to work with modified suspensions and larger off-road tires to reduce bumpsteer, front end shimmy or wobble. The larger diameter shock tube is superior to the factory damper and is designed for the additional stress and requirements of an off-road vehicle. The oversized 2” body and 5/8” hardened chrome rod allow for a heavy duty upgraded premium seal to prevent pressure loss. An integrated dust shield protects the shock rod from high impact salt and sand damage.
- Fits 2020+ JT Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited (with relocation kit 1123160)
- Fits 2018+ JL Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited (with relocation kit 1123160)
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- 2 and 4-door models
- Fits 1997 to 2006 TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Hardware not included - must reuse factory hardware
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.