JK Currectlync Steering System RHD
Have you seen the size of your JK’s stock steering? Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness with bent or broken factory steering components, is the smart thing to do for your family's safety. RockJock's Currectlync® Steering System for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler is must-have for those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt!
If you have a large lift, if you’ve upgraded the axles in your vehicle, or if you are just looking for some more clearance - this kit is for you! This kit includes our “flipped” drag link that mounts to the top of the steering arm, instead of underneath, giving you higher clearance and reduced drag link angle to minimize bump steer. Drilling is required to allow for the insertion of the tapered sleeve included with this drag link.
This steering system features an alloy steel 42mm (1.65") diameter Tie Rod, 1.3" diameter solid forged steel “flipped” Drag Link, larger forged, greasable rod ends, premium jam nuts & adjuster and the “flipped” drag link’s tapered sleeve.
Finish is gloss black paint, so it's ready for install right out of the box!
Our heavy duty U-bolt style steering stabilizer shock mounting bracket kit is included to allow you to easily reinstall your factory stabilizer shock or an upgraded CE-9170SD1 Rancho RS5000 stabilizer shock. For those running big tires, these components are also compatible with ram assist steering.
This easy to install kit only requires drilling of the one hole, no other modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle are necessary!
On an entirely separate note, if you happen to be overseas and working with a right hand drive vehicle – this kit will bolt directly onto a RHD vehicle in the RHD vehicle’s stock configuration. You would then discard the tapered sleeve that comes in this kit.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models (with stock front differential)
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Right Hand Drive Models (with stock front differential, drag link is not flipped)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Models (with stock front differential)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Right Hand Drive Models (with stock front differential, drag link is not flipped)
- (1) Tie Rod Assembly - JK-9704TR
- (1) “Flipped” Drag Link Assembly - JK-9704RDL
- (1) Tapered Sleeve for Passenger’s Side Knuckle - JK-9704RDLB
- (1) Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit - JK-9703SB
- Compatible with any OEM JK wheel.
- Intended for use with 0”–6” of lift out of the box.
- For use on any factory JK Dana 30 and Dana 44 differentials.
- Can be used on aftermarket Dana 44 differentials that retain the factory outer steering knuckles, or aftermarket knuckles that retain the stock JK taper in the rod end mounting holes.
- Drilling of the passenger’s side knuckle’s drag link hole is required for installation of the tapered sleeve that is included in this kit.
- All 4 rod end tapers are designed to fit the vehicle's stock, original tapers for ease of installation. If your tapers have been enlarged or drilled out – this will no longer be a bolt-on kit.
- Tie Rod = 42mm (1.650") dia. alloy steel tube with indexed ends for maximum strength
- Tie Rod Ends = 1 1/8”-18 RH/LH threads, forged steel
- Drag Link = 1.300" dia. forged steel
- Drag Link Ends = 1 1/8”-18 RH/LH threads, forged steel
- Drag Link Adjuster Sleeve = 5.080” Long x 1 1/8”-18 RH/LH threads, forged steel
- ”Flipped” Drag Link Tapered Knuckle Sleeve = fits into a .875” hole
- Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Plate = 1/4" laser cut & formed steel
- A 7/8” drill bit is required for installation of this kit (to drill the passenger’s side knuckle’s hole out to allow for installation of the “flipped” drag link’s tapered sleeve).
- Intended for use with 0”–6” of lift out of the box
- In vehicles with no lift, or smaller lifts, the tips of the drag link ends may require slight trimming to prevent them from touching each other inside the adjuster sleeve
- Do not use this unit outboard of the lift amount requirements outlined above! Deviating from these parameters will cause damage and premature wear to the components!
- You must grease all rod ends via their zerk fittings before use.
- Grease unit with non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease, such as our CE-9013G
- The Steering Stabilizer Bracket Kit that is included may be used with the stock stabilizer shock, an upgraded CE-9170SD1 Rancho RS5000 stabilizer shock and likely many other aftermarket shocks.
- When using with ram assist, be mindful of the tie rod tube size when ordering a ram bracket.
- Complete Tie Rod Assembly: JK-9704TR
- Tie Rod Tube (only): JK-9704TR-3
- Tie Rod End (LH thread): JK-9704TR-1
- Tie Rod End (RH thread): JK-9704TR-2
- Tie Rod Adjuster: JK-9704TR-4
- Tie Rod Adjuster Clamp: JK-9704TR-5
- Tie Rod Jam Nut: JK-9704TR-6
- Complete Drag Link Assembly: JK-9704RDL
- Drag Link End (at Pitman Arm, RH thread): JK-9704DL-1
- Drag Link End (long, LH thread): JK-9704DL-R
- “Flipped” Drag Link Tapered Knuckle Sleeve: JK-9704RDLB
- Drag Link Adjuster Sleeve: JK-9704DL-3
- Drag Link Adjuster Clamp: CE-9704DL-4
- Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit: JK-9703SB
- Rod End Boot (fits all 4 points): JK-9703DLB
- Rod End Nut (fits all 4 points): JK-9704NUT
- Cotter Pin (fits all 4 points): CE-98338A190
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.