JL/JT 4.5" Front SpeedBump Kit
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits add additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube. These maintenance-free bump stops don–t require any adjustment or tuning. SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing. Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes suspension components shock absorbers and fenders. Front and rear bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation. SpeedBump Front Bump Stops simply require removal of the factory bump stop bell. SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Strike Pads feature a simple bolt-on installation.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- 4.5" Lift
Features & Benefits:
- JL / JT specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Prevents damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
- Will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use
- Unaffected by temperature extremes – retains flexibility in thermal or subzero temps
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Simple installation – no welding required
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders – See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.