JL/JT HD Forged Drag Link Kit
The TeraFlex JL / JT: HD Forged Drag Link Kit withstands extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on stock and lifted JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models. The vague and unpredictable OEM steering leaves much to be desired. Our HD Forged Drag Link Kit beefs up the steering on all JL and JT models, including stock and lifted vehicles.
A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
• Solid 1.5” O.D. I-beam inspired fully Forged Drag Link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• 100% stiffer than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
• Uses OEM style turn buckle adjuster for simple alignment adjustments
• Drag Link features a premium black e-dipped coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Compatible w/ all OEM tie rods
• One tie rod end joint rotation is limited to 2 degrees of freedom to eliminate wobble and noise, while the other joint has full motion to allow for full turning
• Tie Rod Joints incorporate same features found in TeraFlex Ball Joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Adjustable rod end preload tension ensures long-term durability — adjustable on vehicle
• Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured w/ snap ring
• Features greaseable joints coated w/ magnesium phosphate
• Tie Rod end forgings feature a premium black e-dipped coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Compatible w/ all TeraFlex components including Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar, Delta Brake System, Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects, Tera60 HD Front Axle w/ 3.5” O.D. Axle Housing Tubes, HD Differential Covers, Off-Road Wheels, and Falcon Steering Stabilizers
• Compatible w/ OEM knuckle and 17”+ wheels
• Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
• HD Forged Drag Link w/ pressed-in joints
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Dana 30 front axle
• Dana 44 front axle
• Tera60 HD Front Axle
• 0–6” Lift
• Clears stock wheels w/out spacers. Wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less will have more clearance.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.