JT 3.5" Alpine RT3 Short Arm Extended-Travel Kit
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components. The 3.5” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Extended-Travel Suspension System’s Alpine IR Short Control Arms, HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars, and Track Bar Brackets set the benchmark for short arm suspensions for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort. Carefully selected components safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel. Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts. Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail. HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. Extended-Travel Suspension Systems include carefully selected extended-travel components to safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
- JT Gladiator (pickup) Specs:
- Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland/Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
Features & Benefits:
- Lift Height: 3.5”
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
- Adds Track Bar Brackets
RT Short Arm Extended-Travel:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0–4.5” lift kits
- Constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Extended-Travel Axle Brackets, Driveline Lowering Spacers, Forged ST Sway Bar, and Extended-Travel Shock Accessory Kit safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel
- Bolt-on Extended-Travel Axle Brackets install between factory axle mounts and rear upper control arms
- Rear Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Sport/Overland/Rubicon fenders require 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 35” tires — INCLUDED.
- Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.