JT Slider Step 4 door
The Next Gen is here! Rock-Slide Engineering steps have been updated to make them quicker, quieter, and stronger. With an all new designed motor, a larger step, added interior gussets, and redesigned arms make this step the most functional power step on the market! Functional step incorporated into a functional rock slider that deploys when the door is opened.
Comes with an Aluminum bump strap that adheres to the sheet metal to protect the body from scratches when the step slider flexes during a hit. **An optional rocker guard piece can be installed with 1/4” nutserts, but is not required for install (AX-SS-RG-JT4). Low maintenance.
RSE recommends lubricating the pivot points every 2-3 months with an oil based lubricant to maintain low friction as they can become loaded with dirt.
Mounts to factory holes in pinch seam and uses factory body mount bolts, so installation is simple and quick with no drilling required. Install time averages 2 hours. Requires no drilling (unless installing an optional rocker guard. Includes everything necessary for installation including step slider units for both sides, all hardware, wiring harness, sensors, and computer processor to run system and lights.
- 20-Current Gladiator JT
- Opens automatically when door is opened and closes when door is shut
- Step deploys 12” when door is opened
- Fully functional rock slider when step is closed
- Comes with an Aluminum bump strap that adheres to the sheet metal to protect the body from scratches
- Motor is sealed inside the step slider unit and is water resistant with waterproof electrical connections
- Steel construction with stainless steel and aluminum internals
- Low maintenance - lubricating the pivot points every 2-3 months
- Powder coated with a flexible thermo-plastic base coat and textured black top coat
- Mounts to factory holes in pinch seam and uses factory body mount bolts
- Includes everything necessary for installation including step slider units for both sides
- Each side has a static weight capacity of 650 pounds
- Made in the USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.