TJ Coil Springs Rear H/D +4" @ 192lb
RockJock® is famous for our coil springs! The John Currie secret recipe is renowned for being the best on-road ride and the most off-road flex, all in one spring!
Some of the secret (but not all!) to our dual rate springs is a soft initial rate that absorbs small bumps and trail chop, to deliver a smooth, comfortable ride, while a firmer secondary rate helps soak up larger impacts and reduce bottoming.
A key differentiator of RockJock spec. dual-rate springs is the positioning of the crossover point between the initial and secondary spring rates so that a portion of the softer initial rate is available and active at ride height before crossing over to the firmer secondary rate deeper into the travel.
BE AWARE: with soft rate springs, effective lift heights will vary per vehicle due to factory variances from vehicle as well as the amount of weight added onto the vehicle following the installation of aftermarket equipment. Additionally, all provided lift specs. take into account that the vehicle retains the factory installed engine.
Finish is gloss black powder coat.
- Jeep Wrangler TJ – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited (LJ) – All Models
- (2) Rear Coil Springs - CE-9131RH2
Lift Amount Specs:
(again, exact lift amounts will vary, as outlined above)
- Jeep Wrangler TJ – springs will provide a 4” lift
- Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited (LJ) – springs will provide a 3 1/2” lift
- Spring Loaded Height = 13.000” (however, this number is rather arbitrary due to variances in vehicle load, or lack thereof)
- Spring Free Length = 17.750”
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.