Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- JeepKonection provides general application and correct usage guidelines for its products to assist with product selection. Any customer making the decision to modify or equip their vehicle with aftermarket products of any kind assumes all risk and responsibility for the suitability of those chosen modifications or accessories used.
- Goods are sold with the express and/or implied customer acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale and the JeepKonection privacy and warranty policies, available on the www.JeepKonection.com.au website.
- Where products are delivered to a customer:
- on JeepKonection’s freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases upon delivery to and acceptance of the shipment by the customer from the transportation company.
- on the customer’s freight account, our responsibility and risk ceases on pick-up by the customer’s transportation company.
- All products should be inspected for loss or damage upon receipt and claim submitted immediately, but no later than 7 days following receipt of goods, to JeepKonection or the customer’s transportation or insurance company as the case requires.
- If any item as covered by this warranty, correctly selected and fitted by qualified persons, fails to operate in the manner for which is was designed due to manufacturers defect in workmanship or materials, the item may be returned to the source of purchase with original invoice. If the warranty claim is found to be acceptable the liability of JeepKonection for any breach shall be limited, at the option of JeepKonection , to any one or more of the following:
- if the breach related to goods: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods: the repair of such goods: the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods: or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired: and
- if the breach relates to services: the supplying of the services again: or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- To the extent permitted by law and except as expressly provided to the contrary in these Terms, JeepKonection shall not be under any liability (contractual, tortious or otherwise) to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including, without limitation, consequential loss or damage) howsoever caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods or services pursuant to these Terms or JeepKonection’s act, failure or omission.
Retention of Title
- The goods shall remain the property of JeepKonection until they are paid for and if the customer has possession of the goods, but they are still owned by JeepKonection, the customer shall be the trustee of those goods until they are paid for in full.
- If the goods have not been paid for within the agreed terms of trade or the customer has become insolvent, the customer authorises JeepKonection to recover and account for such goods for which JeepKonection has not been paid, or to recover other JeepKonection goods in the customer’s possession to the same value.
- JeepKonection will accept goods returned for credit within 14 days from purchase provided:
- an JeepKonection “return authorization number” has been requested in advance and accompanies the shipment together with a copy of the original invoice for returned goods if approval is granted.
- any and all freight charges must be to the customers’ account or pre-paid by the customer.
- unless otherwise agreed return of stock items will be charged a restocking fee of %10 (minimum of $10 per item)
- The goods must be in complete, unaltered and merchantable condition excluding normal wear and tear to packaging.
- Customer acceptance of the goods means the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Custom buy in items cannot be returned.
Note: These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notification.