JK 2.5-3.5" Rear SpeedBump Stop Kit
These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Rear SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2.5-3.5”
- Rear SpeedBump bump stops - pair
- Rear outer bump stop retainer cups - pair
- Rear lower bump stop strike pads - pair
- All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- JK/JKU specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Quiet movement & function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Simple installation – no welding required
- Patented technology
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.