JK HD Dana 44/30 Upper & Lower Ball Joint Set
Notify me when back in stock
JK HD Dana 44/30 Upper & Lower Ball Joint Set With Knurl
TeraFlex JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels.
• JK Wrangler (2-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
• Upper ball joints w/ knurl - pair
• Lower ball joints w/ knurl - pair
UPPER BALL JOINT FEATURES
• Extremely hard sintered wear bushings to handle extreme side load demands w/out failure
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud & 1045 carbon steel housing
• Factory-style serrated flange nut & grease fitting
LOWER BALL JOINT FEATURES
• Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
• Wear plate features grease channels for increased flow through entire joint ensuring longevity & predictable operation
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion & friction throughout
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud
• Huge 30mm (1.18”) ball
• Factory style serrated flanged castle nut
• Ball joint pre-load adjustability provides the end user w/ near effortless wear adjustment (kit includes Preload Adjustment Tool)
• Low-profile single lip dust seal eliminates torn conventional dust boot concerns
• Adjustable ball stud retaining ring for accurate initial & future preload adjustments that can be done w/out any axle disassembly
• Adjustable preload can be performed w/ simple hand tools
• Adjustable end cap w/ two zerk fittings allow greasing access from either side w/out axle shaft removal even w/ larger RCV shafts
• Dual helical grease grooves machined in the retaining ring allow spent grease to exit through the low-profile seal
• Low-profile seal prevents contaminants, while allowing spent grease to evacuate from the ball joint
• We recommend Ball Joints w/out Knurls (# 3442002 or # 3440000) as they will not score the inner knuckle & open up the bore.
• We also offer Ball Joint w/ Knurls (# 3442022 or # 3440020) for ball joints that have a loose press fit in the inner knuckle due to repeated ball joint replacement or if knurled ball joints have been installed in the past.
INSTALL TIME: 4 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.