JK Johnny Joint Rear Trac bar
The RockJock® Johnny Joint® Adjustable Length Rear Trac Bar features precise bends for a perfect fit into the Jeep JK Wrangler vehicles. This bar can be used on a stock JK, on a JK with our Off Road Suspension System, or anything in between!
Trac Bar features our greasable narrow Johnny Joint® rod ends on both ends for maximum articulation!
Finish is semi-gloss black powder coat on the bar and gold zinc plating on the Johnny Joint adjuster end.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) – All Models
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) – All Models
- Johnny Joint Front Trac Bar Assembly
- (2) Rubber Washers (outboard of the Johnny Joint at the frame end to encourage the bar to re-center itself after articulating)
- Closed – 39.685”
- Extended – 40.125”
- Factory hardware is retained to attach the trac bar to the axle and the chassis.
- Bar is fabricated from 1.25” x .250” wall 4130 chromoly tubing.
- Adjuster features 1”-14 RH threads.
- Johnny Joints require non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease such as our CE-9013G
- Applicable Johnny Joint Tool for this Trac Bar: CE-9112T
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.