JK Rear Performance Big Slotted Rotor Kit
TeraFlex JK: Rear Performance Big Rotor Kits are an affordable upgrade for JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-35” tires.
This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn’t require cutting, welding, or adapters.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Rear brake caliper relocation anchor brackets – pair
- Rear Slotted Brake Rotor – Left – 5x5” & 5x5.5 (# 4304412)
- Rear Slotted Brake Rotor – Right – 5x5” & 5x5.5 (# 4304411)
- All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
- Min. Wheel Diameter: 17”
- Rotors feature dual bolt patterns – 5x5” and 5x5.5”
- Improved braking performance over factory brake system
- 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools
- Brake caliper relocation anchor brackets retain factory brake calipers and pads
- No brake bleeding or brake line modification needed
- Larger 13.5” rotors for superior stopping performance (vs. 11.9” stock rotors)
- Slotted rotors offer better gas dissipation than smooth rotors
- Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
- An 8-lug option is available but must be purchased in combination w/ the Rear Axle 8-Lug Full-Float Conversion Kit (Dana 44 or Dana 44 Wide or Tera CRD60).
Install Time: 2 Hours
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.