JK Front Lower Control Arm
Have you seen the size of your JK’s stock Tie Rod? Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness with bent or broken factory steering components, is the smart thing to do for your family's safety. RockJock's Currectlync® Tie Rod for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler is must-have for those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt!
RockJock's completely bolt-on Tie Rod features an alloy steel 42mm (1.65") diameter Tie Rod, larger forged, greasable rod ends, premium jam nuts & adjuster and it's painted black, so it's ready for install right out of the box!
Our heavy duty U-bolt style steering stabilizer shock mounting bracket kit is included to allow you to easily reinstall your factory stabilizer shock or an upgraded CE-9170SD1 Rancho RS5000 stabilizer shock. For those running big tires, these components are also compatible with ram assist steering.
This easy to install component requires no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle!
- Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited (4-door) - All Models (with stock front differential)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2-door) - All Models (with stock front differential)
- (1) Tie Rod Assembly
- (1) Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit - JK-9703SB
- Compatible with any OEM JK wheel
- Can be used with any amount of lift.
- For use on any factory JK Dana 30 and Dana 44 differentials.
- Can be used on aftermarket Dana 44 differentials that retain the factory outer steering knuckles, or aftermarket knuckles that retain the stock JK taper in the rod end mounting holes.
- Rod end tapers are designed to fit the vehicle’s stock, original tapers for ease of installation. If your tapers have been enlarged or drilled out – this will no longer be a bolt-on kit.
- Tie Rod = 42mm (1.650") dia. alloy steel tube with indexed ends for maximum strength
- Tie Rod Ends = 1 1/8”-18 RH/LH threads, forged steel
- Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Plate = 1/4" laser cut & formed steel
- For complete kits that include this Tie Rod and a Drag Link, see JK-9704 for a standard Drag Link kit and JK-9704P for a flipped Drag Link kit.
- For use with any amount of lift.
- You must grease all rod ends via their zerk fittings before use.
- Grease unit with non-synthetic, hi-moly lube grease, such as our CE-9013G
- The Steering Stabilizer Bracket Kit that is included may be used with the stock stabilizer shock, an upgraded CE-9170SD1 Rancho RS5000 stabilizer shock and likely many other aftermarket shocks.
- When using with ram assist, be mindful of the tie rod tube size when ordering a ram bracket.
- Tie Rod Tube (only): JK-9704TR-3
- Tie Rod End (LH thread): JK-9704TR-1
- Tie Rod End (RH thread): JK-9704TR-2
- Tie Rod Adjuster: JK-9704TR-4
- Tie Rod Adjuster Clamp: JK-9704TR-5
- Tie Rod Jam Nut: JK-9704TR-6
- Steering Stabilizer Shock Bracket Kit: JK-9703SB
- Rod End Boot: JK-9703DLB
- Rod End Nut: JK-9704NUT
- Cotter Pin: CE-98338A190
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.