JT Alpine Rear Lower Flexarm Kit
TeraFlex JL / JT: Alpine Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models with 0-4.5" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. High-quality dependable maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
JL / JT Alpine Short Control Arms:
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5" lift kits
- Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
JL / JT Alpine Control Arms (all):
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- 0-4.5" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
- Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length = 23-3/4"
- Min. Length = 23-1/2"
- Max. Length = 24-3/4"
- Both Ends = 16mm
- Both Bushings = # 611011
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.