JL 2D 2-4.5" Falcon SP2 3.3 Adjust Shock Kit
TeraFlex Jeep JL Wrangler Falcon SP2 Series 3.3 Piggyback shock absorber kits offer a wide range of adjustability! They can be tuned for specific terrain and/or handling characteristics with their easy-to-use 3-position fast-adjust knob; settings include soft, medium, and firm. The middle setting incorporates an 8-position micro-adjust knob dial to allow for more precise tuning. The SP2 mode-adjust feature tunes compression and rebound for soft or performance settings. Experience adventure elevated by TeraFlex! Order the vehicle-specific kit to fit your application.
Features, specs, and benefits include:
- Vehicle-specific shock absorbers (features a unique gas-charged Piggyback shock design)
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- JL/JLU corner-specific shock absorber
- Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body-to-frame clearance during articulation
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- Quick bolt-on installation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion, as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard-anodized billet piston
- Shock body provides optimal performance
- Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- One-piece PTFE bronze piston and base valve technology
- Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
- Inline OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high-viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
- Patent pending design
- Manufacturer 3-year warranty
Important Note: Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders (see instructions for proper configuration for your application). May require 2 in. bump stop strike pad extension kit and/or 0.5 in. bump stop strike pad shim kit(s).
Install Time: 1.5 Hours
(Click to View)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.