AntiRock JL/JT Front w Forged Arms .850" Bar
The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep® JL and JT models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Models
- .850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel bolt-on frame brackets
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Gas V6 & 4 cyl. Turbo Models - This kit includes a .850” diameter sway bar. We recommend the use of our kit that features a .770” bar for vehicles with the lighter drivetrain combinations. However, this kit should still be used on these vehicle models in applications where a heavier weight sway bar is required due to vehicle weight when fully loaded.
- Rubicon Models - Jeep JL and JT Rubicon models equipped with the electronic sway bar, will require the use of a tuner (Tazer or equivalent) to turn off the sway bar dash light when the factory sway bar is removed.
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4” lift). You may obtain shorter or longer links, to suit your application. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.