AntiRock JT Rear w Forged Arms
The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all Jeep® JT Gladiator models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock rear sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JT Gladiator – All Models
- 1” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel frame brackets
- Forged chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4” lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter links to suit less lift. If you require longer links than this kit includes, for more lift, you may either modify the links in the kit or new links may have to be fabricated.
|Brand||Rock Jock 4x4|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.