JK RHD HD Tie Rod & Flipped Drag Link Kit
The comes with a flipped drag link that is installed from the top of the steering knuckle for high steer aplications.
The TeraFlex HD Tie Rod & Drag Link Kit is designed for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail.
HD Tie Rod Features:
- HD 1.6” O.D. 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Over 200% stronger than factory tie rod
- Forged tie rod end housing designed specifically for JKs
- Allows proper clearance for use with factory 17” wheels
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Also features adjustable preload tension to ensure proper long term durability
- Includes the clamp #1123160, or the TeraFlex Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit The joint is pressed into the rod end housing and secured with a snap ring. When oriented in the Tie Rod configuration, the joint offers a total of 14 degrees movement to minimize tie rod roll, but will still allow maximum turning.
HD Drag Link Features:
- 1.25” O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
- Utilizes oversized DOM factory style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for simple adjustments
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chrome moly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Comes configured 'flipped,' being installed from top of steering knuckle
- Adjustable preload tension to ensures proper long term durability
- Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured with snap ring
- Fits OEM 17" wheel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other JeepKonection users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.